I think the last time I went to a place that made get the feeling of: "I don't want to go back home", was last year when I went to Europe for the second time. This time was here in the USA. I have never been in New york before and this is actually the first time I travel to another state different than Florida and I absolutely loved it. I kind of knew I would love New York since I'm a lover of big cities but I never imagined I would like it that much..
1. This picture was taken by my boyfriend in Lyon, France. It was very sunny and we had a good time with his family next to this wonderful lake and nature.
2. Again, this picture was taken by my boyfriend but this time was in Munich, Germany.
3. I took this picture last summer when I went to the lovely city of Paris. I am just obsessed with the Eiffel Tower.
4. This was a street artist showing us his talent next to "Le Louvre" in Paris.
6. This picture was taken by my boyfriend in Lyon and I loved so I decided to post it in my Instagram.
7. DITTO (7) ;)
8. This is the beach of Fort Lauderdale after hurricane Sandy hit it.
9. This is a picture from last summer in Paris. I just fell in love with that dog and had to take a picture with it.
11. This happened two weeks ago at UMF (Ultra music Festival) in Miami.
12. Homemade capuccino with whip cream.
13. My friend and I at Ultra, day 1.
14. White Chocolate from France ^^.
15. My boyfriend and I having a nice day at South Beach, Miami.
17. My new camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyy.
18. My new laptop!!!!!!!!!! double yayyyyyyyyy (I mean number 17 and 18 will make my blog more exciting ^^).
Today I was looking at some of the pictures that I have in my phone and I found these pictures from last December. They were taken in South Beach Miami and now I remember how cold it was and how dumb I was by wearing a skirt that day lol. Anyway, I had an awesome time at the beach even if it was for a short time because we had to run to the theatre to watch "Les Miserables", such an AMAZING movie!!!!
Hoy estaba mirando algunas de las fotos que tengo en mi teléfono y me encontré con estas fotos de Diciembre. Fueron tomadas en South Beach Miami y me acuerdo perfectamente el frío tan horrible que estaba haciendo y lo tonta que fui al decidir irme con una falda jajaja. Como sea, la pase súper bien ese día así haya sido por poquito tiempo porque nos toco salir corriendo al teatro a ver "Les Miserables", una película INCREIBLE!
Donc, aujourd'hui j' étais en train de regarder les photos que j' ai dans mon portable et j' ai retrouvé des photos que j' avais prises en décembre dernier. Elles ont été prises à South Beach Miami et maintenant je me souviens qu' il faisait trop froid et que j' ai été très stupide pour décider d'y aller avec une jupe :p. Alors, j' ai passé des bons moments à la plage mais on a du aller rapidement au cinéma pour regarder le film "Les Misérables", un film extraordinaire!!!
Tank Top: Forever 21
Hair Band : Forever 21
Sandals: Gianni Bini
YES! Christmas is gone and all we have left is memories. Yeah, memories that became lessons and experiences to some of us. For me, one of the best ways to remember and bring back memories is through pictures. I am addicted to the camera and I love taking pictures of everything at anytime. I think every moment and every second is unique. We need to enjoy every little thing to the max and since we only live once (yes the typical "YOLO") and time is running, why not to freeze a moment and make it forever with a simple picture, huh?
For that reason I decided last Christmas to freeze some of the best moments I had in Disney, Universal Studios, and around Florida. I have to admit that I had one of the best holidays ever. My family came from different countries and my boyfriend was able to spend holidays with me for the first time. I had an amazing winter break and I wanted to share it with you through some of the pictures I took. I hope you enjoy it :)!!